How to connect the Samsung Galaxy Note to PC or Laptop

It's so easy to connect your Samsung Galaxy Note to your PC using a USB cable if you want to browse your data files that has been stored on your phone's microSD card, synchronize your contacts or accounts using Samsung Kies, transferring files such as photos, videos, ringtones etc. To do this you may need to have a kies installed on your PC so that the desired USB driver for your Galaxy Note will be installed as well. You can download Kies program from samsung website. www.samsung.com/kies

Here's how to connect the Galaxy Note to PC and access the memory card. (a removable disk file directory will appear on your PC, separate from internal memory of your phone.

connect samsung galaxy Note to PC
- From idle mode, select Application list.
- Then tap on Settings
- Tap Wireless and Network
- Select USB Utilities
- then select Connect Mass Storage to PC.
Then connect your Galaxy Note to PC with the USB cable or multifunction jack
When connected Touch USB connected or Turn on USB storage

- A USB icon will appear in the top left Notifications area of the screen.
- On the PC, go to My Computer then locate the newly file drive directory that appears as your Galaxy Note mass storage. You can now have the access to browse, sync, copy or transfer files that you want from your Galaxy Note microSD card to your PC or laptop.

18 comments:

THANKS DUDE.ITS WORKING .

Thanks a lot!!!

thanks a lot for info...

Not able to connect Galaxy Note with my Windows XP pc. No option to connect to Samsung Galaxy note internet.

Any ideas on why it work on my wifes note but not mine? I have already reset to factory settings and it did nothing.

Thanks..its working..I can see all my files..
Thank you very much..............

Thanks ..its working..
But, I have a doubt...
I cant import the sound files to "Windows Movie Maker" ( for merging my sound files to make it a movie).
In which format the sound files from the galaxty Note must saved for this?

if i connect the mobile thru bluetooth its conected but cannot sync my contacts how do i go thru this and update my contact

Works great for me and my windows 7. Thanks.

i cant use internet on any of the applications on my galaxy note and even the market is not running. otherwise browsing is going ok. please help me out.

its wrking...... thanks yaar

vinu *9538076320

What would cause this to work for 1 persons note and not another? There is no visible structural damage.

It should work on both the Note. Is the Note that is having problem: Click on Connect Storage to PC on your Note and then connect your usb to your computer.

It's good to see this information in your post, i was looking the same but there was not any proper resource. http://ximxim.com

MY SCREEN IS DAMAGED AND CANT USE. IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN STILL GET MY FILES TRANSFERED TO PC EVEN THO CANT ACCESS AANYTHING ON MY PHONE. ITS A GALAXY NOTE N7000 SERIES.

I have a galaxy note n7000 series, the screen is black an cant access anything. how can I transfer/back up all my files without having to acess anything on my phone. please help

Post a Comment