Download Samsung Galaxy S3/S III GT-I9300 User Manual

Here's the Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 User manual which may help you out in navigating your device through its full features and capabilities. The Samsung Galaxy S3 is powered with the latest Android Ice Cream Sandwich OS and browsing through it's system is quietly different  from those older Android devices that runs with Gingerbread OS. This brand new Samsung flagship smartphone was sold in astonishing record - best selling in 2012 since it's released. So, you might be one of those millions user's worlwide probably looking for this manual.
Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300
Here' it is! download it from Samsung's official website http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201206/20120608141856590/GT-I9300_UM_EU_Icecream_Eng_Rev.1.0_120607_Note.pdf , everything you need to know about your newly owned Samsung Galaxy S3 is on it. Enjoy!
Samsung Galaxy S3 S III GT-I9300 User Manual
More useful hints about your Samsung Galaxy S3 like the following:
- Recording a Call on the Galaxy SIII handset
- How to remove the Memory Card on the Samsung Galaxy SIII
- Issue with the 'S Voice' feature on the Galaxy S III handset
- How long does the Warranty period on the new Galaxy S III handset last for?
- Viewing Phone images under Gallery, on the Galaxy S III
Can be found via Samsung Support for GT-I9300 page.

3 comments:

thanks for share.. but i think its for no use as any buyer of Samsung Galaxy S3 will get one copy of user manual with the pack..

Very useful for me as I'm away from home and need to know what these icons on my status bar mean...

Post a Comment