How to Add, Remove or Delete Facebook , Exchange and Gmail accounts on Samsung Galaxy S II I9100

Here's a simple guide if you want to add and or remove any network accounts on your Samsung Galaxy S II. This may help you remove old Email,Gmail, Facebook account or multiple accounts that you no longer use on  Samsung Galaxy S II.

Adding an account on Samsung Galaxy S II:

1. Open Settings, the tap on the Accounts & sync selection

samsung galaxy S II add account

2. Tap on Add account
samsung galaxy S II add account select

3. Select the type of account to add (Microsoft Exchange, Facebook and Google are available by default)
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to configure your account (depending on account type, you will be asked to select what kind of data to sync to your device)
5. When complete, the account is added to the list in the Accounts & sync section and data will begin synchronizing to your device

Removing an account on Samsung Galaxy S II:

1. Open Settings, then tap on the Accounts & sync selection
2. Select the desire account you want to remove or delete
3. Then Tap Remove account
samsung galaxy S II remove account select

samsung galaxy S II confirm remove account
4. A pop-up message appear: Do you really want to remove this account? removing it will also delete all of its messages, contacts, and other data from phone.
proceed?

Just confirm that you want to remove the account by tapping on Remove account or tap on Cancel if you selected the wrong account
Remove account
5. Your account will now be deleted

2 comments:

I need help, cannot add exchange email accounts on the Samsung galaxy gio 5660. I go to "Account and syn" , "add account", "Microsoft Exchange" - it let me put my "Email address" and my "password", but not let me push "NEXT"
The "NEXT" buton is not Green, it doesent let me go on.
I downloaded another exchange program to market, and it doesn't goes on like the "Email box" of the phone.
Is it posible that i had checked somethink that disables the "exchange account"? becouse 2 dayes before it worked, but i removet from my account, but now its not working.

and what should you do if the hotmail account you have been able to reteive email on previously, is not showing in this 'accounts & sync' area. I oculd pick up email yesterday and have changed none of my settings. Not sure what to do now.

Post a Comment